Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Use PPC Campaigns To Lead Your Organic Campaign

Hey after a brief heinous I'm back to talk about new ventures on limited budgets. I have a friend that just started her new business and asked me to help her with her marketing. I offered my services just to help her off the ground, starting her off with a PPC campaign. This is a basic, low-budget campaign that is ideal for testing what keyword phrases may or may not work for her organic campaign. This is, by the way, the speediest, most effective way to determine the best key phrases. The key is to set a low budget and track the traffic.

It turned out that on our way to finding out what key words will work best, we were getting some serious orders. Not only were we able to pave the way for the organic campaign we were also able to manage some immediate profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment